- Thank you to all of the parents who reached out and helped me to get organized for our upcoming seismic move! I have a few more tasks I am hoping to get done this week. If you are available to help, please let me know.
- The move has been pushed back by a few days and will now be happening on either Tuesday, December 6th or Wednesday, December 7th. The move will be taking place during the school day and we will all have to be flexible. We will be using alternate spaces during these days and have some special activities planned for the students (science experiments with our “Big Buddy” class and winter art in the primary basement). Please drop-off and pick-up your child at our current classroom until you hear otherwise. I will keep you posted as the week goes on!
Wednesday is Pyjama day! Your child is welcome to wear their pyjamas to school. Please no stuffed animals or blankets.
- As you know, we will be going to the Aquarium this Thursday (December 1st).
- I have confirmed with the following parent volunteers:
- Shannon (Ewen’s mom)
- Leena (Emmi’s grandma)
- Heidi (Sebastian’s mom)
- I am hoping to get at least one more volunteer, so please let me know if you are available.
- We will be leaving the school at 9:00am and will be returning at 3:00.
- Please make sure all students have a packed lunch on this day (including students on the Hot Lunch program.)
Yellow Work Folders
On Friday, I will be sending home large yellow folders containing some of your child’s work from Term 1. Duotangs and writing booklets will be staying at school until the end of the year.
**Please empty out the folder and return it to school AFTER we have moved into the new classroom. Please do not throw out the folders as we will be reusing them to send home Term 2 and Term 3 work. I will be sending out a reminder after the move!
Photos on Blog
Please stay tuned for photos from the past month! I have been so busy with the move and have not had time to post as much as I would like this term.