Next week, we will be doing a special writing project about families. On or before Monday, please send your child to school with 3 photos of their family. We will be cutting/gluing these photos so please do not send anything you hope to get back.
In class, your child will asked to write a sentence to describe each picture. Here are a few examples of what students will be expected to write:
- Present members of his/her family
- Il y a 4 personnes dans ma famille.
- Voici ma maman. (Here is my mom.)
- Voici mon papa. (Here is my dad.)
- J’ai une soeur. (I have a sister.)
- J’ai un frère. (I have a brother.)
- Describe things she/he enjoys doing with their family
- J’aime jouer. (I like to play.)
- J’aime lire. (I like to read.)
- J’aime voyager. (I like to travel.)
- Tell us about a special memory with their family
- Je suis allé à… (I went to…)